|A Brokerage Firm Dealing In
Machinery & Equipment
Around The World.
Instructions For Completing
Offer To Purchase Agreement
Print A Copy Of The Paramount Industries- Offer To Purchase Agreement. Submit A Signed Copy Of The Agreement, Completed In All Detail, To attention:Ted Gillespie
St. Clair Shores, MI. 48080
Attn: New Listing Department
Hold Offers: No "Hold" Will Be Placed On The Machinery Or Equipment For Which You Are Submitting An Offer To Purchase Agreement, Unless Your Offer Is Accompanied By A Certified Check, Wire Transfer, Or An Irrevocable Letter Of Credit For 10% Of The Offer Price. Seller Retains The Right To Refuse Any Offer Less Than The Asking Price. If An Agreement Cannot Be Reached On Purchase Price And Terms, All Hold Offer Monies Will Be Returned Within Three Working Days.
Certified Appraisals: A List Of Certified Appraisers Can Be Obtained From Paramount Industries. Costs For Appraisal Must Be Paid By Buyer, Unless Other Arrangements Are Agreed To By The Seller. On-Site inspection expenses are included in appraisal fees.
Price: The Listed Asking Price Is FOB Location Of Machinery Or Equipment. Packing, Freight Preparation, Freight Forwarding, Shipping Cost, Insurance, (Import/Export Licensing, And Any Duties That May Be Required In International Transactions), Are The Sole Responsibility Of The Buyer, Unless Other Arrangements Are Agreed To By The Seller.
Terms Of Payment: Buyer Must Make Full Payment Of Agreed Upon Price By
Certified Check (In U.S. funds) Or By Wire Transfer Or Irrevocable Letter Of Credit In An
International Transaction, Prior To Preparation For Shipment, Or Date Of Pickup, Unless
Other Terms Are Agreed To By The Seller.
Any And All Offers To Purchase Will Receive A Response From The Seller Within 48-72 Hours After Receipt By Paramount Industries.
Offer To Purchase Agreement
1) I: _________________________________ (individual or corporate officer's name
and title), acting for: ___________________________________
(name of company/individual), (hereinafter called "Buyer"), wish to make a good
faith offer to purchase the machinery or equipment identified as follows:
Paramount Industries ITEM NUMBER: __________________
Manufacturer's Name: ___________________________________________________
Manufacturer's Product Number Or Identification Number: ______________________
Description (From Listing): ______________________________________________ ______________________________________________________________________
Location Of Machinery Or Equipment (From Listing): __________________________
Listed Price: $ ____________
2) I wish to submit an Offer To Purchase for the above described machinery or equipment of: Offer Price: $ __________ , to remain in effect for _____ days from the date of this offer.
3) This offer is made under the following conditions and terms: _________________ _________________________________________________________________________ _________________________________________________________________________ (attach a supplemental sheet if needed).
4) It is expressly understood by me that this Offer To Purchase Agreement will not place a "Hold" on the machinery or equipment for which I am making this offer without the simultaneous submission of a Certified Check, or Wire Transfer in the amount of 10% of the offered amount. A "Hold Fee" is being submitted with this Offer To Purchase: Yes ___ No ___. If yes, the "Hold Fee" will be returned within three working days if the offer is refused, or if a negotiated arrangement is not reached. I also understand that Seller has the right to refuse all offers less than the Asking Price or Under Different Terms.
5) I certify that I am a qualified Buyer, or legally represent a qualified Buyer making this Offer To Purchase the machinery or equipment identified above, and have the right to make this offer; that all information given by me is correct; that no representation or warranties have been made to me except as set forth herein, and that I have read the foregoing and agree to the terms thereof. I certify and warrant that I will not circumvent the payment of commissions by the Seller to Paramount Industries.
6) Receipt of a copy of this Offer To Purchase Agreement is hereby acknowledged.
7) This Agreement shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the substantive laws of the State of Michigan, without regard to its conflict of laws provision.
8) If any provision of this Agreement is deemed to be invalid or inoperative for any reason, that part shall be deemed modified to the extent necessary to make it valid and operative, or if it cannot be so modified, the severed, and remainder of this Agreement shall continue in full force and effect as if it had been signed with the invalid portion so modified or eliminated.
9) All notices, requests, demands, and reports required or desired to be given
hereunder by either party to the other shall be addressed to such party, in writing, at
the address set forth herein (which may be changed by written notice), and delivered by
hand, telegram, certified or registered mail, postage prepaid, return receipt requested,
or courier service guaranteeing overnight delivery. Notice by mail shall be deemed
received on the third business day after mailing or upon actual receipt, whichever is
Buyer's Name: _________________________________ Title: ___________________
Buyer's Signature: _________________________________ Date: _______________
Company Name: _______________________________________________________
Company Address: _____________________________________________________
Buyer's Telephone: ________________ Fax: ________________